1. Print out the gingerbread man pattern so that the gingerbread man has a height of 11 cm. This will enable you to cut 2 gingerbread men garlands with 4 gingerbread men on each garland. Trace the pattern with a pencil onto a sheet of tracing paper.
2. Pleat fold the paper in the following intervals: 2 cm, 7 cm, 7 cm, 7 cm, 7 cm and 2 cm.
3. Close the paper so that the pleats are lined up and that both 2 cm pleats are on the left side.
4. Turn the paper over so that the pattern markings are on the bottom. Line up the 2 straight markings on the hands with the pleats. Over the sides, the hand will hang over the pleat. Now retrace the pattern onto the brown paper.
5. Now the paper will look like this. Cut out gingerbread man through all layers of the paper.
6. When cut out and opened, the gingerbread man will look like this. Decorate as you like.