1. Trace and cut out pattern pieces.
2. Place the two snowman body pieces together and sew about 1/4” from the cutting line, leaving the bottom open. Turn.
3. Stuff the snowman with batting, and once firm, hand sew the bottom together.
4. Cut out long piece of felt for scarf and tie it around the snowman’s neck. Cut out a piece of felt that is 2x wider than the head plus seam allowance. The height of the hat varies according to height of the head size, plus seam allowance plus and then about 1/2” so you can roll the hat 1 time up.
5. Form a tube out of the hat piece and sew on the longer edge a straight line about 1/4” from edge. Once sewn, cut back seam allowance to about 1/8”. Fit and adjust hat onto head and use a couple of stitches to secure.
6. Using the matching threads, sew eyes, nose and buttons onto the snowmen.