1. Print the pumpkin template out and create permanent templates for the pumpkin pattern.
2. Trace the pumpkin and the stem each twice on the appropriate colored felt and cut out.
3. Place the pumpkin pieces over each other. Insert the 2 stem pieces between the top middle of the pumpkin and pin in place for the moment. Start to stitch around the pumpkin beginning at the bottom middle.
4. When you reach the stem, continue going around and work your way down the right side. About 3 cm or 1.25 inches before the finish start to stuff the pumpkin portion. The stem remains unstuffed. Once the stuffing is the way you want it, finish off the stitching.
5. Add a hanging loop with the same colored embroidery thread.