When adding each new type of paper, lay paper over the card, adhere and trim excess paper away from the edges.
1. Adhere the blank artist trading card completely with a sheet of scrapbook paper. The paper used for this card is from the DCWV “The Fall Matstack” printed paper stack and is a very subtle light olive green design.
2. Adhere a torn strip of olive green textured cardstock to the top 1/8th of the card.
3. Tear a strip of the striped paper from the DCWV “The Fall Matstack” printed paper pad and adhere it on the left side of the card.
4. Cut a strip of the mesh ribbon and use the transparent double sided tape to adhere it to the card.
5. Adhere a piece of the same paper from step 1 to a piece of white cardstock. Take the tag puncher and punch out a tag. Cover the bottom of the tag with a torn piece of green textured cardstock.
6. Punch out 2 leaves from the olive green textured cardstock and adhere these using pieces of foam tape.
7. Place a piece of foam tape on the backside of the tag.
8. Punch a hole in the top of the tag and insert the eyelet using the eyelet tool.
9. Remove a couple of strings from the mesh ribbon and tie them through the eyelet.
10. Adhere the tag to the artist trading card.
11. String beads on the gold wire so that they are about 1/2” apart.
12. Use the needle and punch a tiny hole in the top left of the ATC and also in the bottom right and insert the wire ends through these holes and secure the ends with tape on the back.