Tip: After adding each new piece of paper or trim, cut the excess away by turning tag over and trimming along the edge.
1. Use your Fiskars Shape Boss and cut out one jumbo tag.
2. Cover the left half of the tag with orange fiber material.
3. Tear a piece of the scrapbook paper in a 1.5 cm strip (about 1/2 inch) and adhere to the left side of the tag covering a portion of the orange fiber material.
4. Cut a piece of netting and adhere diagonally to the bottom of the tag.
5. To create the pocket, cut a piece of orange cardstock the width of the tag and tear along the top edge of the piece until it is about 2.5 cm or 1 inch high. Chalk the torn edge.
6. Lay this piece over the tag and piere sewing holes along the sides and bottom and through the tag. Sew this piece on using orange thread.
7. Die cut a button and chalk the edge of it. Pierce through the button holes and through the tag at the bottom pocket. Insert the wires through the holes to make a “x”. Secure wires on the backside of the tag.
8. Punch 2 orange leaves out and chalk. Use 3-D foam pieces to adhere them to the card along the bottom pocket.
9. Cut 2 pumpkin blocks out of your fabric. Follow these instructions for creating your pumpkin motif.
Fuse both blocks onto white cardstock. Cut one of the pumpkins exactly out and adhere to the other block using 3-D foam tape.
10. Use the paper clip to hold the pumpkin motif onto the tag.
11. Punch a hole in the top center of the tag and insert the eyelet using the eyelet tool.
12. Tie a raffia bow through the hole.