How to Make the Tags:
1. First cover both sides of the garment tags with a paper of your choice. Use stick glue to glue the papers on.
2. Then tear a strip of scrapbook paper and cover one half of the tag lengthwise with it. Then punch a hole at the top center of the tag about 1 centimeter from the edge.
3. Cut a piece of mesh ribbon down to a size that will fit nicely on the tag and use craft glue to glue it on.
4. Print the word “Autumn” onto the light colored paper. Glue the paper to a piece of cardboard and then cut the words out.
5. Use the hot glue gun to glue the word and embellishment onto the tag.
6. Finally set the eyelet and then attach a piece of twine for hanging.