For this project you will need:
- paper maché Easter bunny figure
- thin printed papers like the ones in the image to the right
- white or beige acrylic paint
- one 6 millimeter black wooden bead (the bead gets halved for the eyes)- one pink mini acrylic half bead for the nose
- Decopatch glue (available in Europe and is a clear drying non sticky decoupage glue)
- flat paint brush
- strong craft glue to adhere the eyes and nose to the bunny
These are the papers that were used for this project.
This is how the Decopatch glue looks like. If it is not available in your area, you can substitute a decoupage glue for it.