1. Cut each of the papers in 2-5 cm sized pieces. These do not have to have any perfect shape at all.
2. Paint the bunny body so it becomes a lighter color. This is important since the papers are so thin and the brown paper of the paper mache shows through. Let the bunny dry before continuing.
3. Apply glue to a large area of the bunny body. Adhere a square over the glue and brush on glue over the piece. Then add the next square by overlapping the first. Also apply glue over this piece. You will continue by always adding more glue to the body as needed and always applying glue over the paper to seal it. Continue using different papers and in this manner until the entire bunny is covered.
4. Adhere the eyes and nose to the bunny once the paper and glue are dry.
5. Add a ribbon to its neck if you like.