1. Cut out your bookmarker to the shape you wish it to be.
2. Cut around the motifs you wish to use out of the paper napkin. At this point, they do not need to be exactly cut out.
3. Now remove all but the top layer of the paper napkin motifs.
If using fusible web: Place the motifs on the adhesive side of the fusible web, cover with baking paper and then iron. Afterwards, cut the motifs out exactly and remove the protective backing of the paper. Place the motifs onto the pre-cut out bookmarker, place the baking paper over them being careful not to shift the motifs and then iron in place.
If using paper napkin glue: Spread glue evenly onto the pre-cut out bookmarker and let it dry. Now place the paper napkin motifs onto the bookmarker as you like and iron in place. Place the baking paper over the motifs, being careful not to shift them and then iron in place.
4. Now cover the bookmarker with the clear foil to protect them.
5. Punch a hole in the top of the bookmarker and set an eyelet.
6. Tie a ribbon through the hole.