Instructions: (see picture for placement of elements)
1. Cut a white rectangle just slightly smaller than the front of the black card. Emboss the white rectangle with the bare tree folder and then adhere it to the card.
2. Print out the fence template so that it is the same width of the card. Adhere the pattern to the backside of black cardstock so that the pattern is facing up. Use a sharp knife to cut out the fence, turn over and adhere it to the card.
3. Stamp “Happy Halloween” onto white cardstock and cut out. Stick 3-D foam tape on the backsides of the stamped image and adhere these to the card.
4. Use your scissors to “cut” the black wooden beads in half. Do not use your good scissors to do this. If possible find an old pair that you are not using. Because the bead is so small, it should be easy to halve it.
5. Adhere the half beads then randomly onto the tree.