1. Cut a piece of white cardstock to the size of 30 cm x 10 cm (approximately 12” x 4”). To make the basic triangle box, print out the triangle gift box pattern. The dotted lines are creasing lines.
Decorating the Box:
2. Use the pattern above and print it to the size of your box. Or cut a triangle out of red cardstock the same size as the triangle shape of your box, a smaller triangle out of white cardstock, a 1 cm strip of white cardstock and a 2 cm strip of beige cardstock.
3. Glue the white triangle on the red like a beard shape.
4. Glue the 1 cm wide strip of white cardstock on the 2 cm wide strip of beige cardstock.
5. Glue the glued strips now on the red triangle just over the white one. This is the face and the hat cuff.
6. Turn the piece over and trim the excess paper away.
7. Glue the finished Santa now on the prepared triangle gift box. You can punch out round circles for the nose and the hat pom-pom. Use a black permanent marker and dot 2 eyes on him and use red artist chalks to blush his cheeks.