1. First you need to wrap double sided tape around the entire surface of the can.
2. Take the twine and tightly wrap it around the can. Start at the top and work your way down to the bottom. Press the twine onto the tape while wrapping.
3. Once the entire can is covered, you will decorate it with the paper napkins.
4. Cut the leaf motifs separately out and remove all but the top napkin layers if it has more than 1 ply.
5. Brush paper napkin glue onto an area you wish to decorate. Then press the paper napkin gently onto this area. Gently brush more glue onto the leaf so that it adheres to the glue. Repeat this step until the can is decorated they way you wish.
Detail of the Pencil Holder