For this project you will need:
- larger clay pot
- white weatherproof paint
- weatherproof paint matching design of napkin
- large wooden ball with holes on the top and bottom
- 2 long metal “s” hooks
- paper napkin with winter motif
- napkin applique glue
- clear sealant
1. Paint the pot white and let dry. Once dried, follow the instructions below for paper napkin applique and decorate the pot.
2. If desired, paint blue (or matching color to the design) around the top edge of the pot and let it dry.
3. Seal the whole pot with sealer and let it dry thoroughly.
4. Insert the rope through the holes of the wooden ball and then through the hole inside of the bottom of the pot. The ball secures the rope from going through the hole of the pot. Knot the rope at the ends and attach one “s” hook. Hang the feeder on a tree branch with the hook.
5. Attach the other “s” hook inside of the pot to the rope on the wooden ball and hang the birdfood net onto the hook.
Paper Napkin Applique Tutorial