For this project you will need:
- glass cling paints for example from Delta in any color that matches
silver such as clear, silver, silver with glitter, mother-of-pearl, etc... or
in any color theme you choose
- outliner paint in silver
- clear PVC sheets
- glitter is desired
1. Wash your glass vase or votive glass with soap and hot water to assure that the surface is oil free. Let it dry and lie aside.
2. Find star patterns or draw your own and lay the sheets of PVC over the patterns and trace as many stars as you need with the outliner paint. Let the paint dry which takes about one hour in a heated room.
3. Once dry you may now paint the insides of the stars with the different colors. You may choose to sprinkle glitter onto the still wet paint if you would like. Once you have finished the stars lay them aside to dry. They will need to dry overnight and may take up to 24 hours to be completely dry.
4. Once dry, you can peel the stars off of the sheets and arrange them onto the glass.
The paints dry transparent and can be reused on other surfaces such as mirrors and tiles.
Glass Cling Paints Tutorial