Instructions for the hat:
The instructions are shown using paper. You can substitute felt for the paper.
1. To make the hat, print out the patterns. Form the a cone out of the half circle shape. Cut the dotted lines on the circle shape.
2. Take the stylus and score the space between the “pie” pieces.
3. Bend the “pie” pieces upwards.
4. Place glue on the outside of the pieces and then place the cone shape over these. Press these pieces inside of the cone and let dry.
5. This is how the finished hat looks and is ready to use.