1. Print and trace the pattern out as large as possible twice onto orange cardstock.
2. Cut the pumpkins out using the scissors and then cut the eyes, nose and mouth out using the craft knife. Chalk the edges around the facial features and the outside edge with brown chalk if desired.
3. Cut 2 sheets of fiber paper to fit behind the facial features and use the stick glue to adhere them on the backsides of the pumpkin pieces.
4. Cut a 35 x 8 cm piece of orange corrugated cardboard perpendicular to the corrugation. This will make it easy to bend. This will be the base of the pumpkin.
5. Score a line 1 cm from the edge on each long side of the corrugated cardboard and cut slits at 2 cm intervals from the edge to the scored line.
6. Place glue along the cut slits and adhere the strip to the backside of the first pumpkin piece. When finished, do the same for the other side as well.
7. Use a tea light candle for this decoration.
This is how the base looks when both sides are finished.