- Orange cardstock the size of 2 1/2 x 3 1/2 inches or
64 x 89 millimeters
- Fabric “Harvest Moon #2349” by Northcott
- Clear double-sided adhesive tape
- Stable self-sticking sheet of white foil for the motif (in
Europe known as Aslan Foil)
- Alphabet paper punch - letters “b” and “o”
- Orange mesh ribbon
- Orange paper
- Orange fringe cording
- 3-D foam tape
- 3-D adhesive foam pads
- Hole Puncher
- Gold Brad
- Fusible web
1. Cut the orange mesh ribbon to the size of the card and adhere it to the card.
2. Prepare your pumpkin and hat motifs using the step-by-step tutorials below.
3. Punch out the word “boo” and stick them to a small strip of orange paper.
4. Place the strip over the top right corner of the card diagonally and use double sided adhesive tape to adhere it. Punch a hole in the left side of the strip and through the card.
5. Cut a piece of the orange fringe and insert the brad in the punched hole holding the piece of fringe at the same time.
6. Use 3-D foam tape to adhere the pumpkin and hat motifs.