Instructions: (Use picture as placement example)
Tip: After adding each new piece of paper or trim, cut the excess away by turning tag over and trimming along the edge.
1. Use your Fiskars Shape Boss and cut out one jumbo tag.
2. Cover the left third of the tag with a torn piece of spider web paper.
3. Tear a small strip of black paper and punch the word “BOO” through it. Adhere the paper on the top right of the card.
4. Punch a hole in the top center of the tag and insert the eyelet using the eyelet tool.
5. Cut a small piece of the mesh ribbon and adhere it to the bottom of the card.
6. Cut roughly around a witch hat and around a bat out of your fabric. Follow these instructions for creating your motifs.
Fuse both pieces onto white cardstock. Cut each motif now exactly out and adhere to the tag using 3-D foam tape. Before adhering, Insert the feather between the hat and the tag.
7. Tie fibers through the hole at the top of the tag.