Instructions for the glittery cone:
1. Print out the ice cream cone template and trace around each marking with a pencil. Turn the paper around and you should be able to see the markings through the paper. Now place the paper over the appropriately colored sheets of fun foam and retrace the markings you see onto the foam. Cut out the pieces.
2. To make the sparkly cones you will then use the dimensional paint to decorate the ice cream in the appropriate color. On the cone you can create a waffle look by first drawing stripes parallel in one way and then drawing stripes perpendicular to these.
3. Sprinkle same color sparkle over the dimensional paint outlines and tap off the excess glitter. Let the paint thoroughly dry.
4. Once dry, you can glue the top of the ice cream to the bottom cone piece.
To create the beaded and sequin cone:
1. First adhere the pink gems to the ice cream top. Then sew on sequins and beads to fill the areas in between.
2. The cone is stitched in a waffle manner. On the backside, use a pencil to draw the waffle effect. Poke a hole through all corners and then stitch between the holes using needle and thread.
3. Glue the top part of the ice cream on the bottom cone section.
4. If using as a hanger, glue a ribbon to the backside of the top of the cone.
To create the colorful cone:
1. Use the jewel glue to glue on the half beads to the ice cream top.
2. Use a black marker and a ruler to draw waffle lines onto the cone.
3. If using as a hanger, glue a ribbon to the backside of the top of the cone.