1. Cut the burlap ribbon so that it covers the jar in the circumference plus one centimeter overlap. Cut double sided adhesive and stick it to the what looks like the backside of the burlap ribbon. Then adhere the ribbon to the jar.
2. Cut grosgrain ribbon the same length as the burlap and center it over the burlap ribbon and adhere it with glue.
3. Cut a piece of red and white paper cording the same length as the previous ribbons and also adhere it to the jar, centered over the grosgrain ribbon.
4. Adhere the felt stars at regular intervals onto the jar. Glue a bead onto each star. Also glue beads randomly onto the jar.
5. Wrap the red and white paper cording a couple of times around the mouth of the jar and tie off with a bow. Hot glue a heart over the center of the bow. Because the paper cording can be so stiff, this will also prevent that the bow opens up again.