For this project you will need:
- small terracotta pots (about 6 centimeters in size)
- small styrofoam ball that fits in the pot and cut in half (used to
place in the pot and will be then covered)
- cinnamon sticks
- star anise
- rose hip berries
- small pine cones
- small pieces of pine branches
- decorating fibers
- hot glue gun
1. Position the styrofoam ball in the pot. Flatten the surface of it some so that the tea light can rest nicely on it afterwards.
2. Add hot glue to the ball and cover completely with moss. Leaving an open area in the middle of the moss for the tea light, hot glue then the embellishments around this center area. Once you are satisfied with the results, place the tea light onto the center area.