1. Print out the patterns to a size you prefer and trace the patterns onto the appropriate colored cardstock. You will need the three basket pieces (basket, top rim and middle rim), 8 apples and 8 leaf pieces. Cut out the vertical lines of the basket so that they look like slits.
2. Now cut out the outside edges of the pieces. Adhere the two rim pieces onto the basket with 3-D foam tape.
3. Glue the leaf pieces onto the the apples with the stick glue.
4. Using the yellow pencil, draw stitching lines around the outside borders of the apples and of the leaves.
5. Glue the apples along the top edge of the basket. Glue the back row first using 3 apples, glue then 4 more in front of the back row and slightly hanging over the top rim.
5. Glue the last apple on the bottom of the basket.