1. Base coat inside the flower pot with white paint and let thoroughly dry.
2. Paint the outside of the flower pot with the color of your choice and let dry.
3. Following the instructions below, apply the napkin to the inside of the pot on the backside. The inside of the short front part of the pot may be left white.
4. When the glue is dry, apply textured snow paste to details of the napkin where snow is wished. Also apply the snow paste to the outside rim of the pot. Let the paste dry overnight.
5. Set the tea light in the middle of the inside of the pot.
Paper Napkin Applique Tutorial
This is a second example using a different paper napkin and painting the pot green instead of white.