The bottom border:
1. Cut a strip of chocolate colored cardstock that is the same width of your card and slightly more than half the height. Insert one end into the Cuttlebug embossing folder and emboss. A portion of the cardstock is still plain but will anyway be covered up afterwards.
2. Now cut a strip of chocolate colored cardstock that is the width of your card and about 1 cm high. Cut one edge with your decorative edges scissors and then adhere this strip to the top of the embossed border with the decorative edge showing up.
3. Now adhere the complete chocolate colored border to the bottom of the card.
The left side border and the leaves:
4. Cut a white piece of cardstock that is the height of your card and about 1/3 of the width. Emboss this piece with your Cuttlebug embossing folder and set aside for the time being.
5. Die cut 4 leaves (2 chocolate and 2 white) with your Sizzix Sizzlet and die cutting machine. You need to die cut one chocolate colored leaf out of a piece of cardstock that is the same width as the white embossed strip and about 80% of the height. Die cut it so that the leaf is centered to create the negative. Now adhere this piece onto the embossed white piece of cardstock. Insert a brad in each corner of this piece.
6. Add 3-D foam tape to the backside of the white piece and adhere it now to the left side of the card.
7. Place 3-D foam tape to the backsides of all of the leaves and adhere these to the card. Use the picture as a placement example.
The stamped wish:
8. Stamp and emboss your birthday wish to the top right corner of the card.