- stiff felt (easy felt) in the colors of white, black, green and
- green and orange natural raffia
- hot glue gun
- shishkabob sticks
- hole puncher for the eyes
- pencils for tracing (use a white or yellow pencil on the black
felt so you can see the markings)
- cereal box to create permanant templates
- glue stick
1. Print out the craft pattern so it fills out your printer paper. Take the pattern and then glue it to a cereal box side and cut out the figures. Now you have permanent templates you can trace around and use again and again.
2. Cut out the figures.
3. Create a raffia bow for each one and hot glue them on.
4. Hot glue a shishkabob stick to the backside of each figure.