1. Cut out a card using the off-white textured cardstock. Using decorative edged scissors on one side and a light green striped paper in the pack, cut a paper border that will cover the bottom half of the card. Before adhering it to the card, use the decorative edged scissors to cut a small strip of dark green floral paper from the pack. Adhere this strip to the top of the border so that it peeks out from behind. Now you can adhere the finished border to the card.
2. Create a large and small flower using your Sizzix Originals die and a green floral sheet of the paper. Crease a line using your stylus from the center of each petal to the middle hole of the flower. Slightly pinch each petal then together, creating a 3-D effect. Glue the smaller flower over the larger flower.
3. Take your rose button and cut of the back ring if necessary. Glue the rose to the center of the flower and let it dry.
4. Using the same paper as your flower, create 2 vines using your Sizzix Originals die. Adhere now the flower and the vine to the card as seen above in the picture.
5. Cut out a piece of off-white cardstock to the size of an Artist Trading Card (2 1/2 x 3 1/2 inches or 64 x 89 mm) Round the edges. Adhere this to a piece of paper that matches the border and trim around the edge using the decorative edged scissors. Adhere the “Happy Birthday” message to this ATC and use 3-D foam tape to stick it to the card.