1. Choose the numbers you wish to use and insert a shishkabob stick in the slot. Then heat up the hot glue gun and pour glue into the designated area until the number is full. Make sure the stick stays in place while the glue is drying.
2. Once the glue is cold, you can remove the numbers. Though the glue sticks that were used were glittery, the dullness of the silicone form used prevented that the front side of the numbers are sparkly.
3. For extra sparkle, just brush on craft glue on one of the numbers.
4. Work over a piece of paper. While the glue is still wet, shake on a generous amount of glitter to cover it. Then tap the backside of the number to get rid of excess glitter on the number. Set aside to dry. Any glitter that was shaken off can then be filled back into the glitter container.
5. Once finished, the number is full of sparkle and ready to use. Repeat for the remaining numbers. If you want, you can paint the sticks as well.