1. First of all, create your plaster of Paris castings according to manufacturers instructions and by following the instructions in the plaster of Paris tutorial.
2. When the castings are dry, hold each one over the canvas and dab structure paste to the area around the casting, without getting too close to the casting.
3. Let the structure paste dry.
4. Take first the beige paint and dry brush it over the casting and also over the structure paste of each canvas.
5. Now repeat step 4 but this time, use the light blue paint.
6. Adhere each casting to the appropriate canvas using hot glue.