1. Cut 3 strands of wire. The first being 58 cm long, the second 55 cm long and the third about 52 cm long. Gather all three strands and insert them together in the crimping bead. Use the pliers to press the crimping bead flat, which will hold all the wires together. Then add a clam shell bead tip to cover the crimping bead. The image below shows how the beginning of the necklace should look.
2. Start beading the longest strand. Begin with a twisted glass stick and alternate with the twisted glass sticks and the beads. For this strand you will need 23 glass sticks and 22 beads. When you have beaded this row, use a piece of tape at the other end of the wire so the beads won’t slip off while you do the next steps.
3. Now you will be beading the 2nd longest strand. Repeat the procedure as in step 2 but use only 22 twisted glass beads and 21 round beads. Also use a piece of tape on the open end until you finish the next step.
4. For the shortest strand, repeat as before but instead you will be needing 19 twisted glass sticks and 18 beads.
5. Now that all of the strands are beaded, you will finish off the necklace. To do so, insert all 3 ends through a crimping bead and pull the bead to each of the glass sticks as you see in the image.
6. Now use the pliers and press the crimping bead flat.
7. This is now how it looks. Any excess wire will be trimmed away.
8. Cover the crimping bead with a clam shell bead tip.
9. Add a jump ring to the hole of the clam shell bead tip. Add the closure to the jump ring.
10. Add a jump ring to the other clam shell bead tip. Now you can connect the closure to it to close the necklace.