For this project you will need:
- square 13.5 cm x 13.5 cm off white colored card with
- a selection of 4 colored yellow plain and printed scrapbook
card that coordinate with each other
- silicone or rubber stamp with a thank you message
- black pigment stamping ink
- flower die (this one is was made using a Sizzix® Sizzlit
and the Sizzix® Sidekick)
- yellow half bead
- stick glue and jewel glue or other strong glue (to glue the
half bead on)
- scissors or craft knife
1. Cut a 6.5 x 13.5 cm strip of printed paper and a 6.5 x 13.5 cm strip of solid paper and glue each of these to the front of the card, so that the card is completely covered.
2. Cut a 7 x 13.5 cm strip of a second printed paper and glue this over the center of the card.
3. Cut a 2 x 13.5 cm strip of the same solid paper used in step one. Stamp the message on the left side of this piece and then adhere it across the center of the card.
4. Die cut a flower and adhere it to the right center of the card.
5. Glue the half bead onto the flower.