For this project you will need:
- die cutting machine (Sizzix Big Shot, Cuttlebug or
- Marianne Design Creatables Die (LR0162), English Rose
(a product of the Netherlands - you can see their selection
of dies here: Marianne)
- red and green cardstock
- liquid craft glue
1. Cut a ring that is 7.5 cm in diameter and is 2 cm wide out of green cardstock.
2. Follow the instructions on the package of the die to create your roses out of red cardstock. You will die cut them out and then roll the paper from the outside to the inside. After creating several of these with just the hands, we found it more helpful to use round nose pliers to wrap the paper around to get a tight center.
3. Die cut several leaves. Glue these first to the ring and then the roses on top of them in a way you find pleasing.