For this project you will need:
- large styrofoam ball
- smaller styrofoam ball for the head
- wiggly eyes
- larger black bead for the nose
- red dimensional paint for the mouth
- black and red acrylic paint
- tacky glue
- chenille for the legs
Recommended for ages 6 and up
1. Cut the large styrofoam ball in half and paint it in the typical lady bug colors. Paint the smaller styrofoam ball black and let both pieces dry.
2. With the toothpick, punch 3 holes on each side of the body.
3. Cut the chenille stems to desired length and dip one end into tacky glue and insert the end in the holes punched.
4. Use the toothpick and dip each end into tacky glue and connect the styrofoam head to the body and let dry.
5. Glue wiggley eyes on to the head and glue the black bead under the eyes for the nose.
6. When dry, make a smile on the face using dimensional paint.