For this project you will need:
- 4 different sized clay pots that fit nicely on top of each other
- 1 small clay pot saucer for the top and also 1 clay pot saucer that fits
under the bottom clay pot
- acrylic paint in the colors of white, black, yellow, beige and brown
- paint brushes
- craft glue or a glue gun
- jute ribbon in a natural color
- small decorations such as fish
- a seagull, etc...
Recommended for ages 9 and up
Caution: Smaller children should use craft glue for this project. Older children can use a hot glue gun under the supervision of an adult.