(Use the picture as placement guide for the different elements)
1. Die cut the card out using the Sizzix Big Shot and fold in half.
2. Die cut out a section of blue and light brown cardstock using the card die and save the bottom 2 scallops of the brown paper and the bottom 3 scallops of the blue paper. Trim the top edge of the blue paper with the wavy edged scissors and then glue onto the bottom of the card, matching the side scallops. Then glue on the brown paper over the blue, matching the side scallops as well.
3. Die cut two green palm trees and one corrugated cardboard palm tree. From the brown corrugated cardboard, cut away the top part of the tree, leaving just the trunk. Glue this trunk on one of the green trees. To add dimension to the top section of this tree, cut the top part of the second tree away. Adhere this top section onto the complete tree using 3-D foam tape.
4. Using the Cuttlebug Embossing Folder, emboss “Happy Birthday” and cut it out. Glue the greeting to the card.
5. Carefully cut the 3 beads in half using your knife. Glue 3 of these half beads onto the tree and two beads below to the bottom two corners of the happy birthday message.