1. Print out the pattern and trace twice onto brown felt and cut out.
2. First sew the ears onto the dog using the blanket stitch.
3. Now place the two dog pieces together with wrong sides facing each other. Add a leather loop at the top of the head by inserting the ends about 1/2 inch inside of the head. Pin in place if necessary and make sure to insert the needle also into this leather when sewing the dog closed. Sew the dog using the blanket stitch. Before you close off the dog, stuff lightly with batting.
4. Once the dog is sewn, stitch the collar around its neck and sew on the eye and nose.
5. Add the key ring hook to the leather loop at the top of the dog’s head.