For this project you will need:
- green, red, black and white felt
- frog cookie cutter
- pencil for tracing
- green, black, red and white sewing thread
- sewing needle
- green satin ribbon for hanging
1. Trace the frog cookie cutter twice on green felt and cut the shapes out.
2. Decide how large the eyes should be and cut out two white felt circles in this size. Cut then two slightly smaller black felt circles.
3. Blanket stitch a black felt circle in the center of each white felt circle.
4. Now blanket stitch the white felt circles onto the frog head.
5. Cut out a small moon shape out of red felt and stitch on the frog’s face to represent the mouth.
6. Place the top frog shape (with the facial features) over the bottom frog shape and blanket stitch around the outside edge. Before closing off, stuff a bit of batting into the frog and enclose a green ribbon loop inside the top of the head for hanging.