(Use the picture as placement guide for the different elements)
1. Using the Sizzix Big Shot, die cut the card, phrase and three flowers and set aside.
2. Punch out five small flowers and also set aside.
3. Fold the die cut card in half. Cut a piece of scrapbook paper smaller than the front of the card. Wrap the width of the card with ribbon and tape the ends to the backside. Tie a satin ribbon bow to the front side of the ribbon.
4. Use stick glue to adhere the phrase and two of the large flowers onto the card.
5. Using the stick glue again, glue on the small flowers randomly onto empty spaces.
6. Use 3-D pads to adhere the third larger flower between the other two flowers.
7. Glue on the three acrylic beads to the flower centers.