2. Take a template and trace a heart on maroon colored cardstock. Punch also 2 hearts out using the motif puncher. One of the hearts can be punched out of the normal cardstock and the other by using the corrugated cardstock.
3. Wrap the large heart with the thin wire. Stick pieces of 3-D foam tape on the backside of each of the punched out hearts. Set the hearts aside.
4. Cut a diagonal piece of the corrugated cardboard and stick it to the bottom half of the vellum. Tear a piece of the fiber paper and stick it off centered to the corrugated cardboard.
5. Now you can stick the hearts onto the card as seen in the picture.
6. Tie a ribbon through the holes at the tip and create a small bow. Cut any excess length ribbon short.