For this project you will need:
- white folded card, 10.5 x 14.75 cm
- yellow or gold colored patterned scrapbook paper, 10 x 14.25 cm
- white cardstock, 9 x 13.25 cm
- corner punch
- pricking tool and mat
- 4 brads matching scrapbook paper
- rubber stamp or peel-off sticker with Easter sentiment (here a peel-off sticker “Frohe Ostern” in the German language was
- stick glue
This was the image used for the card.
Here you can see the sheet of motifs that was purchased in a craft store in Germany. These are called “Glanzbilder” or “Oblaten” and often get used to embellish diaries and journals. Sheets with different vintage motifs for all seasons can be purchased in paper stores as well as craft stores.