1. Print out the pattern so that the bunny is 18.5 cm high (about 7.3 inches). Trace the shape onto the thick 1.8 cm wood and saw it out. If necessary, sand it down to make it smooth.
2. Saw a 5.5 x 16.5 cm rectangle (about 2.2 inches x 6.5 inches) out of the thinner piece of wood. This will be the base of the bunny.
3. Drill 2 holes through the bottom of the bunny. Mark the holes onto the stand and drill 2 holes through the base as well. After the painting, you will be screwing both pieces together.
4. Paint the bunny shape white and the base lilac. Let both pieces dry. If necessary, paint them again if the first coat did not cover the wood too well. Paint an eye onto the bunny.
5. Once the pieces are dry, dry brush the edges. Use lilac colored paint for the bunny and purple paint for the stand.
6. Now screw the bunny to the base piece.
7. Hot glue a piece of ribbon around the neck of the bunny. Then create a ribbon bow and hot glue it to the ribbon.