1. Print out the letter “B” to fit your printer paper (or size of choice) and then transfer the outline onto your wood. Saw out the letter and then sand it smooth.
2. Place the front side of the letter on the backside of scrapbook paper and trace the letter onto the paper. Cut the letter out and set aside for the meantime.
3. Paint the disc twice in white color, letting it dry between the coats of paint. Paint 2 coats of white paint on all sides of the monogram, letting it also dry between coats. Once the second coat of paint is completely dry, use decoupage glue and adhere the paper letter to the front side of the wooden monogram. Press out any air bubbles while the decoupage glue is still wet. Let it completly dry before continuing.
4. While you are waiting, you can prepare the motifs that will embellish the monogram. First die cut the bird and wing out of chipboard. Die cut 2 birds and one wing out of scrapbook paper. Make sure one of the birds is reversed. Now adhere the 2 bird shapes onto the chipboard bird. Adhere the bird wing on the wing piece. Glue the wing onto the bird.
5. Die cut the solid colored cardstock twice for the flower. Make sure one of the motifs is reversed. Emboss the the flower for the front side and then adhere it to the front of the flower. Adhere the second cardstock flower to the backside of the flower. Set the bird and flower aside for a moment.
5. Now back to the monogram. Now that the glue has dried you can dry brush the edges with white paint. Let this dry, which should only take a short time. Afterwards, paint another coat of Modge Podge over the entire front side and let it dry.
6. Finally once everything is dry, you can adhere the bird and flower onto the monogram. Use craft glue to do this. Glue the disc to the center of the flower.
7. Last but not least, adhere 3 clear acrylic beads to the lower left side of the “B”.