1. First tear pieces of blue and white fiber paper and glue these strips randomly onto the card.
2. Cut three 4.5 x 4.5 cm squares out. Punch out the snowflakes and decorate these with sequins, seed beads and brads. Once decorated, adhere these to the squares using 3-D foam pads. Set aside for the moment.
3. Take your yarn and wrap it several times around the front side of the card. Secure the ends on the inside. Cut a piece of cardstock the same size as the card and adhere it to the inside of the cover to hide the yarn on the inside of the card.
4. Stamp and emboss “Merry Christmas” to a cardstock rectangle. Adhere this rectangle to a slightly larger rectangle. Now stick the greeting and the snowflake squares with 3-D foam tape to the card like you see in the picture.
5. Use jewel glue to adhere the acrylic gems randomly to the card.