For this project you will need:
- tall cylinder vases
- bag of fake powder snow
- frosted branches (either create your own (see below for a tip)* or purchase at your local craft store)
- small brown glass bauble ornaments (here shiny ornaments as well as ornaments with a matted finished were used)
- rusty metal brown star (see below for a tip)**
- brown ribbon with winter motifs if possible
* To frost branches, you should first spray paint branches white if you want them to be completely white. Then use snow paste and apply it it the branches. While the paste is still wet, you can sprinkle irisdescent glitter onto it for extra sparkle. Let the branches completely dry before using.
** You can make a “faux” metal star by painting a piece of cardbrown with brown paint and letting it dry. Then dry brush black paint over it in streaks for a rusty looking effect.