1. Double the washcloth and pin together.
2. Then print out the template of heart shapes and choose a heart that you would like to use. You can increase or decrease the size of your heart as you like.
3. Trace the chosen heart shape onto the washcloth using the disappearing ink pen. Cut the heart out with a seam allowance of about 7 mm or 1/4 inch. Sew the the two hearts together, leaving an opening to stuff it afterwards.
4. Stuff the heart as lightly or as firmly as you like and then sew the opening closed. You do not have to turn the heart.
5. You can then trim down the seam allowance more, but be careful not to cut through the sewing line when doing so.
6. To create the hanging loop, cut a desired length of ribbon and thread it through the needle with the large eye. Insert the needle through the top middle of the heart and pull through the back. Knot the two ends and pull the knot to the back of the heart, so it cannot be seen from the front.
7. Create a bow and hand stitch it to the front of the heart using needle and thread.