1. Cut a heart out of the mulberry paper, stick a couple of pieces of 3-D tape on the backside and lay aside.
2. Punch 3 hearts out with the paper puncher and place 2 or 3, 3-D Pads on the backsides and lay aside for the moment.
3. Trim off 2.5 cm or 1” off the right edge of the card. Cut out a piece of the cream colored cardstock about 3 cm wide and the same length of the card. On one edge trim the edge with the decorative edged scissors. Glue this piece 1cm behind the cut right edge of the card.
4. Cut a triangle out of the cream colored card stock. The length is the length of the card. Glue this piece to the top left corner of the card.
5. Cut out a piece of the mesh ribbon slightly smaller than the previously cut out triangle and stick this over the cream colored triangle using the transparent 2-sided self adhesive sticky tape.
6. Peel the protective backings of the 3-D Pads off of the backsides of the small hearts and stick them nowin random spots on the mesh ribbon.
7. Print out “Love” in many rows using a print of your choice (I used here “Gaze” size 18). Cut or tear a small piece out measuring about 9cm x 3.5cm.
8. Peel the protective backing off of the backside of the large heart. Place the the vellum on the card as seen in the picture. Stick the heart to the card and use the heart at the same time to help hold the vellum down on the card. If necessary, cut another piece of the tape and stick to the bottom of the heart.