1. Tear a rectangle out of the dark red cardstock to fit the height of your card and adhere with stick glue.
2. Tear three strips of textured white paper and adhere in three rows across the card.
3. Use the jumbo country star punch and punch a silver star out and poke two holes close together through the center of the star.
4. Cut a piece of wire and insert through the two holes on the backside of the star. Insert both ends through a sequin and then through the bead. Twist the ends around to secure the bead and sequin on the card.
5. Place a 3-D pad on the back of the star and adhere onto the red rectangle.
6. Use the Fiskars® shape cutter and cut the letters U, S, A out. Place several 3-D pads on the backside of the letters and arrange on the card as you see on the picture.
7. Punch out three small stars, place 3-D pads on the backside of them and adhere to the card.