When adding each new type of paper, lay paper over the card, adhere and trim excess paper away from the edges.
1. Cut the off white cardstock into the size of 89 x 64 cm (2 1/2 x 3 1/2 inches). Cover the left side of the card with a torn sheet of scrapbook paper.
2. Cover the bottom half of the card with a torn piece of off white fiber paper.
3. Tear two strips of gold paper and adhere one diagonally across the card and one at the top right corner.
4. Punch a hole at the top left corner and insert the eyelet.
5. Adhere a small piece of scrapbook paper to a small piece of cardstock. Punch a heart out of this piece. Lay aside for the moment.
6. Cut out a small square about the size of 5 x 5 cm (2 x 2 inches). Adhere top half with torn piece of fiber paper. Prick holes around the outer edge of the square. Stamp image in the center of the square. Punch 2 additional holes and insert wire from the backside to attach button. Coil the wires on the front of the button to hold in place.
7. Adhere 3-D foam tape strips to the backside of the square and stick it diagonally on the artist trading card.
8. Use 3-D foam tape to adhere the heart.
Card Making Tutorials: Here you will find information about tools and techniques used to make cards, scrapbooks, artist trading cards and gift tags.