(Use picture as placement example) Use motif of choice. We write “bear” because we used bears but you may of course choose other motifs.
1. Cut a strip of red cardstock about 5 cm high and the width of your card and adhere it to the card.
2. This card uses two separate bear motifs. Print out each bear or your choice of motif at least twice. Now you have the first bear with duplicate and the second bear with duplicate. Cut the first of each of these bears out completely. From each of the duplicates, cut only details out and adhere these on the first bears using 3-D foam pads.
3. Measure your white cardstock a bit smaller than the height of the image and a bit wider than the width of the image. Adhere this cardstock onto beige cardstock and cut then out leaving a 5 mm border around each side. Now adhere this onto red cardstock and cut out leaving a 2.5 mm border around all sides.
4. Adhere each of these completed bear motifs onto the card.
5. Punch out stars out of red cardstock and adhere small peel-off gold stars to these red stars. Adhere them to the card using 3-D foam pads.
6. Adhere your greeting sticker onto red cardstock, cut out to the appropriate size. Adhere this piece also with 3-D foam pads to the card.