1. Follow the instructions below for Paper Napkin Applique with fusible web. You need two sunflowers from the paper napkin.
2. Using stick glue, glue a piece of natural paper onto the card that is smaller than the card itsself. Over the paper, glue then 2 torn pieces of fiber paper. They don’t have to be perfect looking, but rather natural. First glue the green piece on, and then the beige colored fiber paper.
3. Using the 3-D Pads, attach the cut out sunflowers onto the top of the card as seen in the picture.
4. Tear the message out and punch 1 hole on each side of the message through the front of the card and insert the brass fasteners through the holes and secure on the back of the front side of the card.
5. Make a bow with a couple of pieces of raffia and glue onto the card with tacky glue. See the picture for placement.