Instructions for one pumpkin:
1. First use your knife and start from the top and cut 8 wedges into the ball.
2. Cut a piece of paper slightly longer than the size of the ball and wider than the width of the wedge. Use your bone folder and start tucking paper into the wedge sides. At the same time, make sure the paper is being pulled away from the middle of the wedge so it will lie smooth over the surface.
3. Once the wedge is covered, use the scissors to cut any amount of paper away that is possible.
4. The remaining paper will then be tucked into the crease on both sides of the wedge.
5. Now continue with the next wedge.
6. When finished, the pumpkin will look like this. All you have to do now is glue a small green piece of straw to the top as a stem.