First measure the height of the bottom of your cotton swabs box and cut a long strip of fabric that measures the same height. If you do not have a cotton swabs box, cut then a strip of about 6-7 cm high or height of choice.
Brush only thin coats of book binding glue onto your surfaces to prevent it from seeping through the fabric. Book binding glue also dries very fast so work only small sections at a time.
Follow the instructions under each picture for the corresponding item.
To embellish the glass jar:
1. Brush an extremely thin layer of book binding glue to the jar surface and press the fabric onto the area and smoothen out any wrinkles. Work your way around the jar until it is covered. Cut strip so that there is a 2 cm overlap. Fold the overlap over 1 cm so that there is a clean edge and then glue this edge down.
2. Glue ribbon around the top edge of the fabric around the jar. Cut a 2 cm overlap, fold over 1 cm and then glue this edge down.
3. To create the lid embellishment, cut a circle almost the size of the lid out of one of the felt pieces and glue it onto the lid using book binding glue. Then glue fabric onto a piece of white cardboard and cut a smaller circle out and adhere it over the larger circle. Then glue a button onto the smaller circle.
To embellish the memo pad:
1. First measure the size of the memo-block cover and cut a piece of felt this size and glue it onto the cover using the book binding glue.
2. Then glue a strip of fabric onto the felt.
3. Adhere then a ribbon to each size of the fabric strip.
4. Cut out flowers and leaves out of the felt and glue these then onto the fabric.